Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hey, it could have been worse.

Good morning!
Diet Coke - 0 calories

Breakfast at my desk
1/2 cup Fiber One, 1/2 cup nonfat milk, 1 clementine - 135 calories

Mid-morning snack
String cheese, fruit bar, Trader Joe's edamame crackers (see below) - 170 calories

These crackers are really crispy and good. They have 120 calories for 38 crackers.
I usually just eat half a serving at a time. Mmmm delicious!

Lunch at home
TJ's roasted vegetable couscous (filled with veggies!) - 250 calories
whole wheat english muffin with organic buttery spread - 170 calories


This little snack was in the parking lot of my apartment building.
I did NOT eat this, but it did give me a laugh.


Dinner was a Wahoo's quesadilla filled with cheese and carnitas - 800 calories
with guacamole, sour cream and salsa - 300 calories

Dessert
Reese's dark peanut butter cups - 210 calories
Two words: WORTH. IT.

Total for the day: 2035 calories.
That was a bit too much, mainly due to the high calorie dinner (obvi) but it was what I was craving, and all in all, I'm aiming to stay around 1800 - 2000 calories most days.

As far as exercise today - a big fat zero!
I'm planning to get to bed early tonight so I can go running tomorrow morning before work.

No comments: